Created in 1961 by the International Theatre Institute (ITI), World Theatre Day is celebrated annually on March 27 by ITI Centres and the international theatre community. Various national and international theatre events are organized to mark this occasion, such as the creation and circulation of the World Theatre Day International Message through which, at the invitation of ITI, a figure of world stature shares his or her reflections on the theme of Theatre and a Culture of Peace.
- dare messages
- WhatsApp Dare Messages new games
- odia whatsapp message
- short dare msg on whatsapp
- whatsapp dare msg 2015
Valentine’s Day is also a time to appreciate friends in some social circles and cultures. For example, Valentine’s Day in Finland refers to “Friend’s day”, which is more about remembering all friends rather than focusing solely on romance. Valentine’s Day in Guatemala is known as Day of Love and Friendship). It is similar to Valentine’s Day customs and traditions countries such as the United States but it is also a time for many to show their appreciation for their friends.
- subject for whatsapp friends group
- wednesday clip art guess what day it is
- fathers day cartoon images
- game day captions
- guess what day it is clip art
- pagalword songs mahsup2015
- Zedge picture
- father\s day instagram captions
- fathers day drawings
- pagalworld com 2013
The UN General Assembly decreed the 20th March as the International Day of Happiness; a day to recognize the relevance of the happiness and welfare as universal aspirations of human beings. Moreover, the Resolution invites International Organizations to celebrate this day and to promote specific activities, particularly in the field of education.
International Women’s Day (IWD), also called International Working Women’s Day, is celebrated on March 8 every year. In different regions the focus of the celebrations ranges from general celebration of respect, appreciation and love towards women to a celebration for women’s economic, political, and social achievements.
June 26 is the International Day against drug abuse and illicit drug trafficking. This day, established by the United Nations General Assembly in 1987, serves to remind the goal agreed by Member States of the United Nations to create an international society in which drugs are not misused.
- 2015 theme for international day against drug abuse and illicit trafficking
- unocd international days against drugs abuse theme 2015
- theme of international day against drug abuse 2015
- theme for international drug awareness day 2015
- theme for 2015 of international day of against drugs abuse
- ITheme for the year 2015 on Inyternationa day on drug abuse
- International day against drug abuse/images
- international day against drug abuse theme for 2015
- international day against drug abuse and illicit trafficking 2015 theme
- international day against drug abuse
The International Day of Happiness is celebrated throughout the world on 20 March. It was established by the United Nations General Assembly on 28 June 2012. The International Day of Happiness recognizes the relevance of happiness and well-being as universal goals and aspirations in the lives of human beings.
As many other people, you may wonder why the International Day of Happiness is celebrated. It is known that in 2012 the UN General Assembly established March 20 as the International Day of Happiness to encourage governments to consider public policies that make people more satisfied with life.
May Day became an international workers day to remember the sacrifice of the anarchists. They were framed on false charges of throwing a bomb at police breaking up a demonstration in Chicago. This was part of a strike demanding an 8 hour day involving 400,000 workers in Chicago that started May 1st 1886 .